You Can Help Save The Nation
Renew Your Membership or Become a Member of Save The Nation
Save The Nation Society is a non-profit organization. Show your support for the cause by becoming a member.
- Members have voting privileges at members' meetings and the annual general meeting.
- Annual membership fees are $10 per person.
- Donations are accepted.
- Download the membership form (PDF).
- You may pay your membership annual dues through PayPal by using the Donate button below.
- Please help us offset the cost of expert testimonies and legal services by making a donation.
- You may donate through PayPal secure website by clicking the button Make a donation below.
- You may also write a cheque to Save The Nation Society and mail it to: 1620 concession 7 St-Bernardin, ON K0B 1N0
Save The Nation Society is an incorporated non-profit organization. We are not a charitable organization and therefore we do not issue receipts for income tax purposes.
- Read about issues surrounding industrial wind turbines.
- Watch documentaries.
- Ask questions.
- Check this website on a regular basis.
- Share with us any interesting and useful information you come across.
Promote and Support Save The Nation
- Attend events and public meetings.
- Talk to family, friends and like-minded neighbours about our cause and website.
- Raise awareness among city people regarding these so-called "green" projects.
Voice Your Opinion
- Install lawn signs "No to Wind Turbines "on your property. Get in touch with us to buy your signs.
- Write letters to government officials and local newspapers to express your views. See email addresses under Links.
Volunteer Your Time and Skills
- Please join us in our opposition effort and join one of our committees.
- Let us know how you would like to help. Send us an email.
- Team up with a dedicated team of volunteers.
Join our Mailing List and Facebook Group
Join Wind Concerns Ontario
- Sign up on their blog to receive current and reliable information on issues related to IWT.
- Become a member of Winds Concerns Ontario.